Non-custodial casino & blockchain
Win More on
Revolutionizing decentralized gambling with free bet placement and instant payouts on our own dedicated Layer 3 blockchain.
Zero gas fees on bets transforms the decentralized betting experience into something more resembling a centralized casino where even the smallest bet sizes are viable and welcome.
You pay zero fees on your winnings when betting with DGTX tokens and 3% fees on winnings when betting with ETH, USDC, USDT or ARB. Reduced fees when you hold a High Rollers NFT.
No need for KYC, registration or depositing funds. You send your bets directly to our trustless smart contracts on the Digitex blockchain. It's impossible for us to hold back or steal your funds.
Layer 3 Arbitrum Rollup
The Digitex Blockchain
With our own Layer 3 chain, built using Arbitrum's battle-tested technology, players on Digitex enjoy free bet placement, instant transaction finality, dedicated blockspace for our games and Ethereum-level security.
- Average block time
- Transaction finality
- < 250ms
- Average transaction cost*
- Gas token
Win more with
Pay zero fees on your winnings when betting with DGTX tokens.
- Max Supply
- Circ Supply
- Market Cap
- DGTX price
- Bet with DGTX tokens and pay zero fees on your winnings, meaning there's no edge working against you.
- 1% of all non-DGTX winnings will be used to buy DGTX tokens from the circulating supply, half of which will be burned.
- The DGTX minting keys have been burned, meaning that it's impossible to mint any more DGTX ever again for any reason.
- DGTX's utility as a gambling token is backed by a decentralized casino and a blockchain that's custom-built for gambling.
- 100% of the Total Supply of DGTX tokens are already circulating - the project and team have no tokens to dump.
- The DGTX market cap reached over $100 million on three separate occasions in 2018, 2019 & 2020. Ready to try again?
The Digitex Protocol
A Decentralized Gambling Ecosystem
Digitex is a non-custodial set of smart contracts on a dedicated Layer 3 blockchain that trustlessly pays out the winners and automatically rewards the 3% fees on winnings to the liquidity providers, affiliate marketers, game developers and validators who power the protocol.
- Shared proportionately with liquidity providers who act as the House
- Spent on automated daily buy back of DGTX which is put into house bankroll
- Spent on automated daily buy back of DGTX which is burned
- Paid to the affiliate marketer or friend who referred the Player
- Paid to the game developer whose UI the bet was placed through
- Paid to the Digitex blockchain chain validators