Decentralized Earnings: Empowering You in the World’s Fairest Casino
October 3, 2023
Revenue Sharing Programs: A Win-Win Proposition
Digitex takes 3% of every winning payout and distributes it among various contributors in the following way:
- Liquidity Providers: These essential participants, who enable peer-to-peer betting, receive 1% of every winning bet.
- Affiliate Marketers: Those who bring in new players receive 0.5% of every winning bet for each of their referrals, forever.
- Game Developers: Developers who create games for Digitex receive a 0.25% share of every winning bet made on their games.
- High Rollers Club NFT Holders: 0.25% of every winning payout is shared amongst the members of the Digitex High Rollers Club.
Crunching the Numbers: The Power of 3% Fees
To illustrate the possibilities, let's examine various scenarios of anticipated player growth and calculate the revenues that the decentralized platform will generate and share with its contributing ecosystem.
Example Earnings Scenario: 3% fees on winnings from 100 players per hour placing a $10 bet every minute
- Average bet size per player: $10
- Average session duration: 1 hour
- Average bets per minute: 60
- Average win rate: 50%
- Average winning payout: $20
- Total winning payouts per session: $600
- 3% fees on winnings: $18
- Total Winning Payouts in One Hour: 100 players x $600 = $60,000
- Digitex's Fees in One Hour: 3% x $60,000 = $1,800
- One Day: $1,800 x 24 hours = $43,200
- One Week: $43,200 x 7 days = $302,400
- One Month: $43,200 x 30 days = $1,296,000
- One Year: $1,296,000 x 12 months = $15,552,000
Breakdown of the Digitex Decentralized Ecosystem
1. Liquidity Provider Program: Powering Peer-to-Peer Betting
- Receive 1% of Every Winning Bet: For every winning payout denominated in ETH, USDC, USDT, or ARB tokens, Liquidity Providers earn a 1% share.
- Claim Gambling Losses: All gambling losses by players in all token denominations go to the Liquidity Providers.
- Proportional Share of Fees: Liquidity Providers receive a proportional share of fees on winnings and gambling profits based on the amount of liquidity they contribute.
- Non-Custodial System: The house bankroll smart contract operates on a non-custodial basis, ensuring security and transparency for all participants. The Digitex platform will never hold anyone’s funds.
2. Game Developers Program: Simplifying Betting Game Development
3. Affiliate & Referral Program: Build Your Network and Earn
- 0.5% of Every Winning Payout: Referrers receive a 0.5% share of every winning payout made to their referrals for the lifetime of each player.
- Refer a Friend Marketing: This system encourages user referrals, bringing in new players and creating a thriving ecosystem.
- Automatic and Trustless Payments: Affiliate payments are automatically and trustlessly processed by the house bankroll smart contract.
4. Digitex High Rollers Club NFTs: Elevate Your Earnings
- Earn 0.25% of every winning bet: DHRC NFT holders receive 0.25% of every winning payout made on the platform.
- Fee Rebates on Winnings: These NFTs provide substantial fee rebates on winnings when betting with ETH, USDC, USDT, or ARB tokens.
- Limited Supply: With only 200 High Rollers NFTs available, owning one grants you fee rebates ranging from 30% to 100%.
- Zero Fees and House Edge: Multiple NFTs can be used to achieve a maximum 100% fee rebate, making it possible to enjoy Digitex with zero fees, zero gas costs, and zero house edge whilst betting with stablecoins and mainstream cryptocurrencies.
This is an incredible return given that at the time of writing this blog post, the NFT is currently worth 0.32 ETH which is just over $500. Meaning, after the first month, the NFT will pay for itself. If you're interested in scooping one up, they're available for sale here.
5. Stake DGTX as Chain Validator: Secure the Blockchain and Earn
- 0.25% of every winning payout: A portion of every winning payout goes towards the chain validator program.
- Permissionless Node Operation: Anyone will be able to run a Digitex blockchain node and become a validator.
- Dispute Resolution: Validators help maintain the integrity of the blockchain by staking DGTX and resolving disputes.
Join our community on Telegram and be a part of our decentralized ecosystem.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
HMFIC at Digitex
I'm the lead developer at Digitex, a decentralized casino and Layer 3 blockchain aiming to revolutionize online gambling.
With zero gas fees to place bets, Digitex will open up decentralized gambling to players of all sizes. And if you bet with DGTX tokens, you pay zero fees on your winnings.
And on the subject of betting - don't bet against the guy who just keeps showing up :)